BBNaija: “I Am Not Scared , I’m Ready” – Jackie B Says Ahead Of Live Eviction

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Am Not Scared , I’m Ready” – Jackie B Says Ahead Of Live Eviction

Big brother Naija housemate, Jackie B expresses courage ahead of Sunday’s live eviction as she makes up her mind to go home if need be.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4d6da982feb1f7551ab382c0628bd49c.jpg

Jackie B who is up for possible eviction alongside Saga, Queen, Liquorose, WhiteMoney, and Jaypaul stated that she is not worried about the outcome of the eviction even if it means leaving the house.

“I feel good about tomorrow’s eviction. I don’t know why but I’m not tensed.

I think I am ready to go home if I stand no chance of winning the prize. I will like to remain in the house only if I stand a good chance of winning the show. We are all winners regardless,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding