Juventus coach Allegri defends players after Napoli defeat

Forum 2 years ago

Juventus coach Allegri defends players after Napoli defeat

Juventus coach Max Allegri defended his players after their 2-1 defeat to Napoli.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8476aa5477bb40f8757c48ec14ac1207.jpeg

The Bianconeri have had a disastrous start to the campaign with one point from three rounds, drawing 2-2 with Udinese, losing to Empoli and Napoli.

“I cannot reproach my players for anything this evening. We put in a worse performance against Empoli, but today unfortunately we paid the price for errors," Allegri told DAZN.

"We weren't as precise technically and lost the ball a few too many times in the second half. Napoli played very well, but in football when you don't win, you can only shut up and work hard.

"We should've been sharper, gone for the second goal when 1-0 up.

“We conceded the equaliser and then this goal on a corner. There are many positives from the lads too. If you make mistakes like that, then naturally you're going to concede on the counter.

“I saw giant steps forward, the lads did everything they had to this evening, but there are moments during the season when the ball goes in and others when it doesn't."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 14 hours ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title
Forum | 1 day ago

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 3 days ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke

FA Cup: Man City defeat Chelsea, qualify for final
Forum | 4 days ago

FA Cup: Man City defeat Chelsea, qualify for final