Roma coach Mourinho delighted with Zaniolo, Abraham early season impact

Forum 2 years ago

Roma coach Mourinho delighted with Zaniolo, Abraham early season impact

Roma coach Jose Mourinho is delighted with the early season form of Nicolo Zaniolo and Tammy Abraham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3d794d619912872f0332bb36deafab17.jpeg

Zaniolo is still trying to make a full recovery after two massive knee injuries in under a year.

“The club was cautious with Zaniolo last season and he waited with great maturity. His recovery had to take into account both the physical and psychological scars, but he has now completely forgotten those problems and has faith in his body.

“Don't forget, Nicolò is two years older than he was before the injuries, so that's time taken also for a young man to think and mature. I would be a terrible coach if I had nothing to teach a 22-year-old. He seems super-professional and I had heard about him as quite an immature lad, but that's not what I have found working with him.

“I don't like comparing Zaniolo to players of the past, but I can say there are few out there with this amount of potential."

On former Chelsea striker Abraham, the Portuguese added: “There are always some small doubts for players who are born in and grow up in England. They rarely leave and struggle to adapt to foreign countries, but my doubts have already been resolved. He is perfectly settled in both on and off the pitch."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images
Forum | 16 mins ago

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images

The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry
Forum | 18 mins ago

The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 22 mins ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast