Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo, Reveals How Small Doctor 'Destroyed Her Destiny'

Forum 6 years ago

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo, Reveals How Small Doctor 'Destroyed Her Destiny'

Tania Omotayo, the famous ex-girlfriend of Nigeria’s Starboy, Wizkid Ayo, cannot stop gushing over rave of the moment Temitope Adekunle aka Small Doctor.

Tania, apparently went to a show and witnessed him perform on stage, and she could not help it, as she was totally captivated by the talented artiste’s energy.

She shared on her snapchat, a photo of Small Doctor performing on stage and wrote ;

If you know me even just a little bit you know this song destroyed my destiny.

She also shared the picture she took with the Singer on her social media platforms, and wrote; “If you know me you know that my year is now complete. I finally met @iam_smalldoctor and got to watch him perform my jam… I don’t think anyone loves penalty more than me.”

It didn’t stop there… Tania who was elated also shared a screenshot of Small Doctor’s comment on her page;

Meanwhile, in October, Tania Omotayo who graduated from college 4 years ago, revealed that she’d decided to further her studies in the University of the Arts, London.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 day ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 1 day ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel