LET’S TALK!! Upcoming Artistes You Know That Will NEVER Blow Even If Nuclear Bomb Is Planted In Their Head Is______

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Upcoming Artistes You Know That Will NEVER Blow Even If Nuclear Bomb Is Planted In Their Head Is______

To be honest with you guys, some upcoming artistes even if you plant atomic bomb in their head, dem no go still fit blow.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dea05e1958a9f11c005d430955d4d41d.jpeg

Not a curse but a fact. I know of some in Portharcourt Rivers state, the only reason they do is music is to sleep with different women, smoke weed and drink. Nothing else.

Now tell me, how such artistes wan take blow? NOT POSSIBLE.

An up and coming act and you’re not active on social media or work with some top entertainment platforms in the country, then what are you doing? How would the world get to know you? Shay na ur papa wan blow you ni.?

Upcoming artiste tattoo and piercing don full ur body. If you no come blow las las nko? E don’t be for you be that o. You go suffer pass Job in the Bible.

Anyways, this article is for some upcoming artistes you already know, perhaps signed to popular record labels, but deep down inside of you-you know that they’ll never blow. WHO ARE THEY??

Upcoming Artiste You Know That Will NEVER Blow Even If Nuclear Bomb Is Planted In Their Head Is______

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno
Forum | 3 days ago

Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno

Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot
Forum | 4 days ago

Yahaya Bello’s Travails Politically Motivated - N’Central Youths Blow Hot

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 1 week ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno