“Buhari’s Trousers Should Be The Least of Our Problems” – Actor, Yul Edochie (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“Buhari’s Trousers Should Be The Least of Our Problems” – Actor, Yul Edochie (Video)

Popular Nollywood star, Yul Edochie has cautioned Nigerians to channel their energy on more important things.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24eaf18225e3e59a51a245b903dd26fa.jpg

He said we should be more concerned with how Nigeria can be fixed.

Reacting to the trending issue on social media which has to do with the trouser President Muhammadu Buhari wore during his visit to Imo State yesterday, 9th September 2021, Yul said that shouldn't be our worry.

The outfit which didn’t go down well with Nigerians subsequently stirred up lots of reactions on social media as Nigerians demanded to know the designer who made the attire.

Reacting to this, the 2023 presidential aspirant addressed Nigerians via a video he shared on his official Instagram page.

Yul Edochie noted that Buhari’s trousers should be the least of the masses’ problems while mentioning a lot of anomalies that ought to be fixed in the country.

Captioning the video, he wrote:

“My take on President Buhari’s trousers.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues