Ronaldo's Mother fly to England to see 'second' Man Utd debut

Forum 2 years ago

Ronaldo's Mother fly to England to see 'second' Man Utd debut

The mother of Cristiano Ronaldo will be at Old Trafford for Manchester United's clash with Newcastle United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/848600276bb8a2c614b7d865d0546b01.jpeg

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskajer has confirmed Ronaldo will play on Saturday.

Ronaldo's mum, Maria Dolores, is keen not to miss her son's homecoming in front of a full capacity Old Trafford.

Dolores shared a photo of herself flying to Manchester with a wide grin etched across her face.

"On the way to Manchester, kisses everyone," she wrote.

Ronaldo has previously admitted he doesn't allow his mum to watch big games that he's involved in, but he might have made an exception to that rule for this occasion.

"She's not allowed now to watch big games," Ronaldo has said.

"I say, 'Listen, I don't have a father anymore. I don't want to lose my mum, too, so you're not going to watch the quarter-finals, semi-finals, or finals. She gets so nervous, I don't understand why. She is not allowed now to watch big games."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes