Gov Abdulrazaq Meets Fashola Over Bad Federal Roads In Kwara

Forum 2 years ago

Gov Abdulrazaq Meets Fashola Over Bad Federal Roads In Kwara

Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on Thursday, appealed to the Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola, SAN, to fix the bad state of federal government roads in the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b4f073f1e5a964e486dfb09efce75e60.jpeg

The appeal was tabled at a marathon meeting with the Works Minister in Abuja, according to a statement by the governor’s spokesman, Rafiu Ajakaye in Ilorin.

Accompanied by the state Works Commissioner, Rotimi Iliasu, the governor, thanked the Federal Government for its projects in the state.

Governor Abdulrazaq, however, drew the attention of the Works Minister to the deplorable condition of some Federal roads in Kwara state.

See Photo:

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG-20210909-WA0048-800x533.jpg

He “Appealed to the Minister of Works to fix the failed roads to ease the burden of the state.”

Some of the roads include Kishi-Kaiama, dualisation of Eiyekorin-Jebba highway, with emphasis on the failed portion before Oko-Olowo and Ilorin-Kabba highway among others.

Responding, the Works Minister, said the request of governor Abdulrazaq would be looked into, especially as the Federal government fine-tunes the 2022 national budget.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers
Forum | 2 days ago

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 3 days ago

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair