Bitfinex introduces new Ripple, Monero and Terra perpetual swaps

1 week ago

Bitfinex, the preferred cryptocurrency alternate platform, nowadays introduced that  Bitfinex Derivatives has introduced perpetual contracts for Ripple (XRP), Monero (XMR), and Terra (LUNA).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/64a86e08a2a27c0cf0f318933573ca6b.jpeg

All 3 contracts are actually are living with as much as 100x leverage. The XRP and XMR perpetual swaps might be settled in Tether tokens (USDT), and the LUNA switch might be settled in bitcoin (BTC).

“WE’RE EXTREMELY JOYFUL TO ANNOUNCE THE ADDITION OF RIPPLE, MONERO,, AND TERRA TO THE RISING PORTFOLIO OF PERPETUAL SWAPS TO BE HAD TO INDUSTRY AT THE ALTERNATE. WE LOOK AHEAD TO NICE PASTIME IN THOSE MERCHANDISE, IN PARTICULAR AMONGST FINANCES {AND PROFESSIONAL} TRADERS FOR HEDGING FUNCTIONS AND TO REGULATE CHANCE.”
– PAOLO ARDOINO, CTO AT BITFINEX DERIVATIVES

Related Forums
Matic Price to hit $1.75 in the next leg up! Launch on Bitfinex to be the Catalyst? – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media
Forum

Matic Price to hit $1.75 in the next leg up! Launch on Bitfinex to be the Catalyst? – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media

2 days ago
Ripple VS SEC, The XRP Price Rally Could Miss The Bull Run
Forum

Ripple VS SEC, The XRP Price Rally Could Miss The Bull Run

3 days ago
Liverpool plan new contract talks with Atletico Madrid target Keita
Forum

Liverpool plan new contract talks with Atletico Madrid target Keita

3 days ago
I’m More Excited Working With New Artistes, Says Wizkid
Forum

I’m More Excited Working With New Artistes, Says Wizkid