​Aston Villa trio set to make return against Chelsea

1 month ago

Aston Villa could be set to welcome three first team players into the squad as they take on Chelsea in the Premier League.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b7d53c57b8ca5254c071983b041d5a7.jpeg

The Midlands club are hoping to pull off an upset against Thomas Tuchel's high flying Londoners on Saturday.

According to Birmingham Mail, Bertrand Traore and Leon Bailey may be available, while Morgan Sanson is another who could be in contention to be on the sub's bench.

Two who will miss out are Emiliano Buendia and Emilino Martinez, who will be quarantining after returning from international duty with Argentina.

Related Forums
Revealed: Nigerian Aviation Authority Set To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over N5.9billion Debts (See Documents)
Forum

Revealed: Nigerian Aviation Authority Set To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over N5.9billion Debts (See Documents)

1 day ago
BE SINCERE!! You Found A Missing iPhone 13, Would You Return It Back To The Owner?
Forum

BE SINCERE!! You Found A Missing iPhone 13, Would You Return It Back To The Owner?

1 day ago
Ballon D’Or 2021: I’m sick of Messi winning it – Evra roots for two Chelsea players
Forum

Ballon D’Or 2021: I’m sick of Messi winning it – Evra roots for two Chelsea players

2 days ago
Benin Bronze: Nigeria, Jesus College agree October 27 return date
Forum

Benin Bronze: Nigeria, Jesus College agree October 27 return date

2 days ago