Tottenham striker Kane will regret trophyless career - Wright

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham striker Kane will regret trophyless career - Wright

Former England and Arsenal striker Ian Wright believes Harry Kane will regret not leaving Tottenham this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/519c0b54756e15e3fc669474e628ae9a.jpeg

Kane was pushing for a move to Manchester City, but Spurs rejected an offer to sell to their Premier League rivals.

Speaking to ITV Sport, Wright said: "Yeah for sure, with Harry Kane we've seen he's decided to stay at Spurs but at some point, there's no question he's a world class striker.

"But there will be some stage where he will be thinking he wants to win things otherwise he wouldn't have wanted to go to Man City.

"Maybe he feels like it wasn't possible at Tottenham [success] but at City he felt that will give him that authority and that stamp.

"I believe he's a world class striker but some will question that, you haven't won enough for a player who scores the amount of goals he has.

"He'll probably break the England goalscorers record, for me he's [got] 40 goals, he will break that [Rooney's England record]. He probably will regret it if he doesn't win anything."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 week ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne