President Buhari: I’m impressed with level of development in Imo

Forum 2 years ago

President Buhari: I’m impressed with level of development in Imo

President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he was impressed with the level of development in Imo State and promised to assist the Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma, deal with infrastructural deficits of the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fefba2237f5e40af763bc8ce1c3bfc89.jpeg

President Buhari disclosed this while speaking at the Commissioning of the Egbeada-Onitsha bypass road in Owerri, the Imo State capital, assuring that he would wield his power as the president to deal with security breaches in the state.

“I have gone round and I am impressed with what I saw. A society without security and infrastructure will not progress and lucky this is where my vision has tallied with the governor of Imo state.

“I will use my power as enshrined by the constitution to make the governor achieve more,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 3 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

Aurora: Kathryn Bigelow Apocalyptic Thriller No Longer in Development at Netflix
Forum | 4 days ago

Aurora: Kathryn Bigelow Apocalyptic Thriller No Longer in Development at Netflix

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje