"Na My Mouth You Wan Hear Story” – Whitemoney Shuns Angel After She Requested To Know The Problem Between Him And Queen (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

"Na My Mouth You Wan Hear Story” – Whitemoney Shuns Angel After She Requested To Know The Problem Between Him And Queen (Video)

Bbnaija housemate, Whitemoney recently turned down the request of Angel for a gist pertaining to his relationship with Queen.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/928a664294591249f9de3f10db3074d4.jpg

Queen and Whitemoney seem to be having a little misunderstanding due to Whitemoney’s closeness to Jackie B.

She even went as far as telling him she is a very jealous person when it comes to friendship and she detests sharing her friends.

Amidst this disagreement, Angel approached Whitemoney for a first-hand gist as regards their problem, but Whitemoney dismissed her instead.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f93c8234a25d70048593307ec86648f7.jpg

However , when Angel walked away, he made some statements behind her back.

Na my mouth you wan hear story… Taah!!. I’m too igbo for that shit. Go and do your findings and come and tell me what you found out…” Whitemoney said

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 4 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 1 week ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’