BBNaija: “Don’t Stop Talking To Me” – WhiteMoney Pleads With Queen

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Don’t Stop Talking To Me” – WhiteMoney Pleads With Queen

Housemate WhiteMoney has apparently been caught up between his feelings for Jackie B and his friendship with Queen.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/928a664294591249f9de3f10db3074d4.jpg

Recall that WhiteMoney has disclosed to Queen that his love interest is Jackie B not her and this revelation has made Queen stay away from WhiteMoney.

The 29-year-old businessman also referred to her as an Option B in interest pertaining to his heart while Queen has disclosed that she would love to marry WhiteMoney.

Reacting to all this love saga, Queen has distanced herself from WhiteMoney that has got him curious. She has also been moody and all on her own.

WhiteMoney who’s not pleased with the new and strange development walked up to her and pleaded that they vibe as before.

“I have gotten used to your vibes in this house, please don’t stop talking to me or try to create malice between me and you”, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions