Bbnaija: “I’m Trying To Be Friends With Jackie B, But Your Emotional Attachment Is Ruining It” – Queen To WhiteMoney (Video)

2 weeks ago

Big brother Naija housemate, Queen Atang has told WhiteMoney that her friendship with Jackie B is hitting the rock because he’s emotionally attached to her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/222317f1ffebdbb58959c24c2e795972.jpg

It was earlier reported that Queen has been cold towards WhiteMoney after he unveiled her as an option B while picking Jackie B as his option A.

However, in an emotional twist, WhiteMoney who’s concerned about losing his friendship with her and his love interest with Jackie B is engaged in a discussion with Queen.

Queen has disclosed that she likes WhiteMoney and also wants to be friends with Jackie B but she can’t because of his emotional attachment to her.

WhiteMoney on the other hand has disclosed that he has never asked Jackie B to be his girlfriend despite loving her and this is because be respects Michael.

Watch the video:

Related Forums
BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere
Forum

BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen
Forum

BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen

2 days ago
BBNaija:
Forum

BBNaija: ''The Winner Has Already Been Established'' – Angel Says (Video)

2 days ago