DO YOU AGREE? There Is Nothing Like “Karma” It Doesn’t Exist (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? There Is Nothing Like “Karma” It Doesn’t Exist (See This)

Karma is a word meaning the result of a person’s actions as well as the actions themselves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a319b98f724cb5c6afeb804e42bfdf6b.jpeg

Karma is logically about punishment or reward. It makes a person responsible for their own life, and how they treat other people. The “Theory of Karma” is a major belief in Hinduism, Ayyavazhi, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism.

MY THOUGHTS:

Karma is a lie…Its just a myth to keep the weak and the poor hopeful and believe that they will get justice. A justice that will never come if they don’t act.

Your wishes and curses have no effect in reality on your enemies or those that do you wrong. The person who did you wrong will go on to live successfully in life while you wallow in hatred and grudge.

The only thing that will get you justice is action, if you take action, you might get justice, but curse all you want or wait for karma, nothing will happen to them.

It’s either you revenge and make the person pay or you forgive if you can and free yourself from the hurt. Karma is a hoax!

There Is Nothing Like “Karma” It Doesn’t Exist -DO YOU AGREE?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 3 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies
Forum | 1 week ago

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies