We have followed Camavinga for two years - Real Madrid president Florentino

Forum 2 years ago

We have followed Camavinga for two years - Real Madrid president Florentino

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has welcomed new signing Eduardo Camavinga to the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30230ed0f20a6ae0242039345387ebce.jpeg

The former Rennes midfielder was presented to local media this morning.

Florentino said at the ceremony: "This club is going to welcome a French player who is going to show his talent, strength and spirit of improvement. This footballer who along with his family has fought for one of the dreams of his life.

"Since he was a child he has prepared and made an effort to one day wear the Real Madrid shirt. Despite being 18 years old, he is one of the players desired by the best clubs in Europe. We have known for two years his enormous quality despite his youth and for this reason we welcome Camavinga.

"Today is a day that you will never forget, I hope it is the beginning of a career full of triumphs. You made history by being the youngest player to debut with France. Now, at only 18 years old, you will put on the Real Madrid shirt, which requires maximum commitment and maximum dedication.

"Today is a very special day for you but also for your whole family. They are the ones who love you the most and are having very special feelings. They know what is sacrifice and struggle to face adversity.

"You have a responsibility to be part of this legendary club. You have come here for your work, your talent and your sacrifice. You wear a shirt that represents Real Madrid, a team that never gives up."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 4 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu