Radamel Falcao explains Rayo Vallecano decision

Forum 2 years ago

Radamel Falcao explains Rayo Vallecano decision

Former Atletico Madrdid star Radamel Falcao is delighted to be back in Spain with Rayo Vallecano.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f214cf2dea9d2f984c2fafa0365814e.jpeg

The Colombia striker left Galatasaray last week to sign for Rayo.

"It is an opportunity for my career, I am very happy to join this institution. It is a place where they will give me all the confidence to be able to give my best and be part of a team with a very nice spirit," said Falcao.

"I know several players from there, they have transmitted to me what the dressing room, the coaching staff are like, so I feel very proud to be part of this club and to return to a league that I already know, which is very competitive and surely it will allow me to continue growing."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel

EPL: They’re top scorers – Ferdinand questions Ten Hag’s decision on two Man Utd players
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: They’re top scorers – Ferdinand questions Ten Hag’s decision on two Man Utd players