BE CAREFUL! Armed Robbers Used My Sister’s Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan

Forum 2 years ago

BE CAREFUL! Armed Robbers Used My Sister’s Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan

Days days ago, Sunday 5th September, my sister, her 4 friends and 4 other customers were robbed at an eatery in Ogunlana Drive Surulere.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53522263b926af7459b90140cbf01c17.jpeg

Time of the day 2pm!

Most people, just like her were coming from church and having a good time at an eatery.

The three criminals walked in, one at a time, hey, hey, surrounded everybody and took all their phones.

They went inside the inner room, took laptops and some money and left. They injured some people.

My sister was unlucky, her bag was on top of the table, one just casually grabbed it and walked out. No gun shots.

They took all their phones. Then my sister’s bag had two phones, 3 ATM cards money, ID cards, driving licence etc.

After the thieves, for most of them, their first time encounters, they sat there, traumatized, crying, panicky, confused etc.

They called the police, it took till 5:30 pm before the police arrived, the restaurant replayed CCTV, the guys faces were seen, some other abracadabra and told they were told to come back to the station for statement the next day (Monday).

Monday morning first, she went to GTB, and she was informed that the criminals took a loan of 500k from her account because it was her salary account.

Unbelievable, right? YES!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 4 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 4 days ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun