​Man City duo Foden, De Bruyne set for Leicester return

Forum 2 years ago

​Man City duo Foden, De Bruyne set for Leicester return

Manchester City have received a huge boost with the news that Phil Foden and Kevin De Bruyne are set to return to training.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c28547ef4e158f725be0700f4f243b77.jpeg

The Citizens are preparing for a key Premier League clash against Leicester City on Saturday, following the international break.

Foden and De Bruyne have experienced a delayed pre-season, as a result of summer international commitments and slight injury issues.

According to the Manchester Evening News, rumours that Foden's injury is more serious than first thought are off the mark.

He will be in training this week, while both he and De Bruyne could be on the bench for the Leicester clash.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 37 mins ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish