Van de Beek insists he can play in deeper midfield role for Man Utd

Forum 2 years ago

Van de Beek insists he can play in deeper midfield role for Man Utd

Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek insists he can play in several positions for manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/204b2bf64f3d0751f6070f6874aa6c6a.jpeg

The Dutchman has told his manager where he could into into his long-term plans, potentially fixing a problem at the club.

Asked if he could playing a holding midfield role, often referred to as a number six, on Rio Ferdinand's YouTube channel, FIVE, van de Beek responded: "Yeah, I think I could do.

"I don't know what the manager thinks and what he expects from me but I played that role before with Ajax."

The Netherlands international added: "Of course at the end I was a 10 but I also played a few games as a number six, so I think I can play this."

When quizzed on his favourite position personally, he answered: "That's really difficult to say because it depends how you play as a team.

"The way we play, for me, I think number six or number eight," van de Beek stated before joking: "I don't care where, I just want to play so it doesn't matter where."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring