BBNaija: Pere Was Right About WhiteMoney's Strategy - Michael

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Pere Was Right About WhiteMoney's Strategy - Michael

Recently evicted housemate, Michael has stated that Whitemoney's constant cooking for the house is a strategy just like Pere stated.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6787a6ffb88b65a95e1b82a8fc97b8bc.jpeg

Michael told Ebuka during his post eviction interview that WhiteMoney has the best strategy.

WhiteMoney has the best strategy. He found a way to insert himself into key component of the functions of the house.

“There is level to the strategy. I don’t know if WhiteMoney is consciously doing it or subconsciously doing it but he is doing it right.

“Pere was not wrong about him,” he said.

Michael added that he is considering putting out his single.

He said he would get a professional to review his song and Nigerians should expect it soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope