BBNAIJA: “You Can Flirt, Tease And Have Fun With Anyone But Do Not Hurt Me” – Jaypaul To Saskay

2 weeks ago

Big brother Naija housemate Jaypaul has begged his love interest, Saskay never to do anything to get him jealous or hurt him while they are both in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1890d2811d599934d6c3cb640b7f4a33.jpg

Jaypaul and Saskay were caught having a heart-to-heart conversation about their relationship in the garden.

While discussing, he revealed that it is okay for her to do anything she wants to do in the house so as to create content and also to have fun but she shouldn’t hurt him.

In one of his statements, he said; “You can flirt, tease, and have fun with anyone in the house but do not hurt me”.

Related Forums
BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere
Forum

BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen
Forum

BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen

2 days ago
BBNaija:
Forum

BBNaija: ''The Winner Has Already Been Established'' – Angel Says (Video)

2 days ago