Jimmy O. Yang, Luis Gerardo Méndez Join Netflix Comedy Me Time

Forum 2 years ago

Jimmy O. Yang, Luis Gerardo Méndez Join Netflix Comedy Me Time

Jimmy O. Yang and Luis Gerardo Méndez have officially joined the cast of the upcoming Netflix comedy Me Time, according to a recent report from Deadline.

Yang and Méndez will join a cast that’s already looking promising, with Kevin Hart, Mark Wahlberg, and Regina Hall all having been confirmed for the feature already. John Hamburg will write and direct the film, with Hamburg also attached as a producer alongside Hart and Bryan Smiley.

Me Time will follow the story of a stay-at-home dad (Hart), who finds himself with some “me time” for the first time in years. While his wife and kids are away, he tries to reconnect with his former best friend (Whalberg) for a wild weekend that nearly upends his life.

Me Time will be executive produced by Lauren Hennessey, Mark Moran, Patricia Braga, and Joe Gatta. It will be produced by Hamburg through his Particular Pictures banner, and Bryan Smiley for HartBeat Productions.

Wahlberg was most recently seen in Paramount+’s action sci-fi movie Infinite, and the biopic drama Joe Bell. He will next be seen in Sony Pictures’ long-awaited adaptation of Uncharted, and in the upcoming drama film Stu, which just wrapped its production.

Hart will next be seen in Sony Pictures’ action-comedy pic The Man from Toronto, and in Eli Roth’s star-studded film adaptation of the hit video game series Borderlands.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 6 hours ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Drop: Violett Beane, Jacob Robinson Join Cast of Blumhouse Thriller
Forum | 6 hours ago

Drop: Violett Beane, Jacob Robinson Join Cast of Blumhouse Thriller