​Arsenal youngster Saka blown away by reception after scoring for England

Forum 2 years ago

​Arsenal youngster Saka blown away by reception after scoring for England

Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka was blown away by the reception he got when playing for England against Andorra at Wembley.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2398b2920c92c8a5989181b1cb86c441.jpeg

The Three Lions put in an impressive display, winning 4-0 against the minnows in a World Cup Qualifier.

Saka managed a goal and assist in the game, banishing some of the demons from his penalty shoot out miss against Italy in the Euro 2020 final in the same stadium a few months ago.

"This is what I dream about to play at Wembley, in front of my friends and family, a crowd and score on my 20th birthday so really happy," he said post-game.

"I think it means a lot, it really made a difference for me [response following penalty miss] only just now I can hear so many fans cheering my name so it means everything to me and shows that everyone supports me through thick and thin so it's nice.

"I'm really happy with the reception everyone gave me, it really shows how proud they are of me and I think that meant a lot for me and made me want to give my all and obviously I'm happy that we got the win.

"It's the perfect birthday present for me. I'm really happy we got the win and that I celebrate my birthday like this."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves