Tottenham captain Lloris targets Thuram's France caps record

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham captain Lloris targets Thuram's France caps record

Tottenham captain Hugo Lloris admits he fancies setting a caps record with France.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30e0c3245da976362d522fd35bff3898.jpeg

Lloris now boasts 130 and is just 12 caps behind France's record holder Lilian Thuram.

He said, "I don't put a limit. I need the competition. I've set personal goals for myself since I started, but I've never set myself specific numbers. I

"If it has to come, then it will happen, naturally. I never force it, but I always fought to get it. The very high level is complicated. There are plenty of trials, we feed on failures and successes. What matters is what you feel deep down to meet the challenges."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Bundesliga: Victor Boniface targets treble with Bayer Leverkusen
Forum | 1 week ago

Bundesliga: Victor Boniface targets treble with Bayer Leverkusen