Do You Agree?? APC Is Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake – Atiku Laments

Forum 2 years ago

Do You Agree?? APC Is Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake – Atiku Laments

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has described the ruling All Progressives Congress as Nigeria’s biggest mistake.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b879b9d6697ca4ce5c625b902a19ed7.jpeg

EyewitnessMedia gathered that Atiku made the remark on Saturday in Yola, Adamawa State, at an event where prominent APC stalwarts defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, urging Nigerians to reject the APC.

He called on APC members to leave the party because of what he described as its woeful performance, saying mass defection from the party signalled the coming interment of the APC.

Atiku said,

“We have done a big mistake before by floating a party called the APC. But from today, I am calling on you the Adamawa people to leave your parties and join the PDP because it is the future and the masses, party. APC is Nigeria’s biggest mistake.

“It was PDP that gave back life to Adamawa State after it was slayed by the APC, ushering the state into her present state of infrastructural development.

“Our schools are now better and our health institutions are in superb shape. I pray that this event will mark the beginning of the internment of the APC.”

During the event, prominent ex-members of APC, including a former secretary to Adamawa State Government, Kobis Thimnu; Chief Daniel Bwala; Sali Bodes; Umar Bello; Nedo Geofrey and Philip Gutuwa were received by Governor Ahmadu Fintiri into the PDP.

Canvassing support for Atiku’s presidential aspiration, the governor urged stakeholders in the PDP in Adamawa to work round-the-clock to sell his candidature outside the state.

He maintained that Atiku is the messiah that Nigeria is earnestly awaiting.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 12 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 14 hours ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 day ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje