FACT!! If You Reside In Any Of These States With Your Wife, There’s A Possibility That One Of Your Children Is Not Biologically Yours (See States)

Forum 2 years ago

FACT!! If You Reside In Any Of These States With Your Wife, There’s A Possibility That One Of Your Children Is Not Biologically Yours (See States)

Imagine fathering another man’s child, believing the child is biologically yours?

If you are a married man and you reside in any of the states listed here, there’s a possibility that one of your children is not biologically yours.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5aa16d492db1e3b92d203765f1f4e4d4.jpeg

Rivers State

Sleeping with other people’s wife is the stock in trade of greater percentage of Rivers men.

It’s a normal thing there. They brag with it. They place bets on the first person that will sleep with a newly married woman.

Lagos State

A DNA expert from the University of Lagos Teaching Hospital claimed that 30% of Nigerian men who went to paternity testing centers (paternity testing laboratories) were not the biological fathers of the children in their custody.

So you can imagine.

You see those Lekki married women ehn, I reserve my comment.

FCT- Abuja

This the HQ of infidelity, adultery and increase in sexual recklessness in Nigeria.

Some Abuja wives dey fvck dia gateman and male housemaid.

I drop pen here.

If U Reside In Any Of These States With Your Wife, There’s A Possibility That One Of Your Children Is Not Biologically Yours

You Can Add Other States You Know.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 23 hours ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 23 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring