"A huge thank-you to Edi" – Ronaldo on Man Utd No7 shirt:

Forum 2 years ago

"A huge thank-you to Edi" – Ronaldo on Man Utd No7 shirt:

Cristiano Ronaldo has thanked Edinson Cavani for giving up his Manchester United No7 shirt.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0a93574be7609c785c60178930534cd7.jpeg

The Premier League has granted United special dispensation, allowing the new recruit to claim the No7 shirt, with Cavani switching to the No21 shirt following the deadline day exit of Daniel James to Leeds.

Now that United have officially confirmed that Ronaldo will wear the No7 shirt this season, the former Real Madrid man has thanked Cavani for his willingness to give him his preferred shirt number.

"I wasn't sure if it would be possible to have the number seven shirt again," Ronaldo said. "So I would like to say a huge thank you to Edi (Cavani) for this incredible gesture."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 14 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances