Emtee’s Manhood Slip In The Spotlight Again After He Disses Sis Bethina

Forum 6 years ago

Emtee’s Manhood Slip In The Spotlight Again After He Disses Sis Bethina

After making the headlines for all the wrong reasons earlier this week, rapper Emtee’s manhood slip has once again been shoved in the spotlight after he made a derogatory comment about a fellow artist on Twitter.

While Twitter is still struggling to forget the manhood mishap that saw the rapper on the trends list, fans saw another reason to drag him for a controversial comment he made about Mgarimbe’s hit track Sister Bethina.

The Roll Up hitmaker faced the wrath of Twitter on Thursday evening after he responded to a fan’s tweet about the track that said: “I’m tired of Sista Bethina. It’s enough now.” In his response, Emtee not only slammed the song, he also
called Mgarimbe “wack”.
The Manando hitmaker said: “The owner of the song is wack too.”

Tweeps were not happy with him for dissing another artist as well as their “national anthem”. Thus, they quickly went to town, dragging him through the streets of Twitter. They also reminded him of the leaked images of his manhood that happened on Monday and trended all day.

See how some fans reacted to the comment;

You just mad cause you went and did the opposite of what the song says it says khona ozolahla wena in your case it became "khona ozochama" pic.twitter.com/wiLDg60fDR
— sthembiso wathu (@sthembisowathu) November 2, 2017

Its so funny how Xhosa's are vouching for MT, maybe having a small ting ting is a Xhosa thing… pic.twitter.com/bK0zmosD1N
— 12Nov Turning 18(@Sedi_Ranks) November 2, 2017

I even forgot that once apone a time there was a song called roll up.but i hav never forgotten hibili hibili
— luh (@Lusekel12184220) November 3, 2017

Kahle ukphapha d!cklet pic.twitter.com/ZlMGpzv8Gn
— B R O K E N (@_leblackpearl) November 2, 2017

The owner of the song gave us the "LONGEST" hit ever but anyway what would you know about being "long"
— Xolani Mahlangu (@Xolani21xoske) November 2, 2017

The song is better than the whole manando and Avery albums , says south Africans pic.twitter.com/K93pSGgGe0
— Yo p**sy a bomb so I (@Black_MotherF)
November 2, 2017

Clearly Emtee is not the only one with parts of him that are small ..
— Nosipho (@nosikhuboni) November 3, 2017

You will never make such a hit song in your entire career!!!
— IG: irealchad (@Chad_Chabika) November 2, 2017

Sister Bethina is a huge song,it has been alive for more than 11yrs now.i love your music but i think your out of bounds now.
— luh (@Lusekel12184220) November 2, 2017

d!cklet finally had the balls to say some pic.twitter.com/z9aS0sAGlh
— Moagiemang (@thee_morisky) November 2, 2017

Emtee threw Twitter into a complete frenzy earlier this week when he mistakenly live-streamed his manhoodwhile having a moment with his fans. Emtee’s Manhood slip happened when the rapper shared a live video on Instagram to his more than seven hundred thousand followers on the platform. Along the line, the video went down south and we sadly discovered that he was in fact, taking a leak while filming the live footage.

The rapper was apparently caught with his pants down and the look on his face afterwards says he knows what’s coming his way in a few minutes. Consequently, social media users took screenshots of his penis and spread it like jam on bread throughout the platform.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2024 UTME Notification Slip Ready For Printing – JAMB
Forum | 1 week ago

2024 UTME Notification Slip Ready For Printing – JAMB

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

I Was Checking The Function Of My Retracted Manhood - 22-year-old Man Who Allegedly Defiled Toddler In Ibadan Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Was Checking The Function Of My Retracted Manhood - 22-year-old Man Who Allegedly Defiled Toddler In Ibadan Says

Vincent D’Onofrio Says Daredevil: Born Again Could Fall Under Marvel Spotlight Banner
Forum | 4 months ago

Vincent D’Onofrio Says Daredevil: Born Again Could Fall Under Marvel Spotlight Banner