‘I Didn’t Have Many Friends Because Of My Voice,’ Says Zahara

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Didn’t Have Many Friends Because Of My Voice,’ Says Zahara

Zahara is one of the most loved local artists of our generation although she feels unappreciated sometimes. She commands a huge following with an impressive list of celeb friends but it was not always as so for the Award winning singer.

Zahara recently shared that many people didn’t want to be friends with her because of the deep tone of her voice. “I grew up like a tomboy. I was staying with my brothers, so they would go herd the cattle and I would go with them because I didn’t have friends, because of my voice,” she said.

“There was a neighbor who would come looking for my mother and when I answered she would tell me, ‘I am not looking for you, boy’ because of my voice.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 5 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up