BBNaija: I Failed My First Diploma Because Lecturer Wanted S3x – Queen

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Failed My First Diploma Because Lecturer Wanted S3x – Queen

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes housemate, Queen has disclosed that she failed her first diploma because the lecturer demanded s3x from her.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93861618ebf5f6c2cd8d7fc790ba9dc7.jpeg
Queen, during a conversation with Nini, said that the fact that she was a beauty queen affected her a lot in school especially because male lecturers always wanted to have sex with her.

According to her, she failed her first diploma because a male lecturer was on her neck for sex and because she wasn’t responding to his advances he failed her.

She went on to state that she told a female lecturer who advised her to report him but everything took a different turn later.

“Why I failed my first diploma was because one of our male lecturers then wanted s3x with me.

“I spoke with one female lecturer who told me to report and after I did, everything bounced back because even the lecturer that gave me the advice stood with the male lecturer.

“Everything became frustrating and I eventually had to leave the school to another school,” 
she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 2 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe