LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Get Worried & Scared Of Ember Months?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Get Worried & Scared Of Ember Months?

First off, happy new month guys. Wish y’all the best! –WAPLOADED

Scary Things To Know About Ember Months:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e80983c1e5ea030029cd5cb70e57974a.jpeg

During the ember months, Nigerians are always mentally nervous and spiritually sensitive.

Why? Because it is the last quarter of the year, when people who couldn’t achieve anything from January to August, kill and commit all sorts of crimes just to make money.

Ordinarily, this shouldn’t be a reason to be nervous, but you need to understand that Nigeria is a very religious minded and, in a broader sense, a spiritual country. We easily react to anything spiritual.

To me, I see ember months as period of “CASH OUT” for Nigerian religious leaders. Because it is believed that towards the end of the year, evil forces, demons, and principalities of the dark world, work overtime to ensure that people don’t see the end of a year and the beginning of a new year.

======To you reading this, are you scared of ember months? Not hearsay, have you personally encountered any danger during this period before?

LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Get Worried & Scared Of Ember Months?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 14 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 18 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 19 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out