SERIOUS TALK!! Why Is It That Mother-In-Laws And Daughter-In-Laws Always Have Issues?

Forum 2 years ago

SERIOUS TALK!! Why Is It That Mother-In-Laws And Daughter-In-Laws Always Have Issues?

In most cases, father-in-laws and son-in-laws don’t always have issues but mother-in-laws and daughter-in-lawsissues happens in most marriages.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83774a950d28dc6463e549e7e25c2f00.jpeg

I really don’t understand why these always happen, wives and husbands mothers don’t always like themselves.

Sometimes, it’s the mother-in-law that will turn herself into a pain in the neck for her son’s wife and it also happens the other way round too.

I have once heard a girl say that she prays her mother-in-law should have died by the time she’s going to get married.

Many times, this mother-in-law and daughter-in-law issues always put the husband in difficult emotional situations where he won’t know who to support, whether his mother or wife.

In a typical mother-in-law and daughter-in-law fight, you hear something like;

Mother-In-Law:- He is my son, he sucked my breast for 2 solid years.

Wife:- He is my husband, he sucks my breast everyday

Wahala ??!!

The funny thing is, all these issues don’t happen with father-in-law and son-in-law, men always have cordial relationships but women’s wahala too much. Why though?

Let’s hear from you guys ?

Why Is It That Mother-In-Laws And Daughter-In-Laws Always Have Issues?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 6 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 7 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 4 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos