Nasarawa Governor Sacks Commissioners, SSA, SAs

Forum 2 years ago

Nasarawa Governor Sacks Commissioners, SSA, SAs

Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State, yesterday, sacked all his Commissioners, Senior Special Advisers and Special Assistants in the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21f5123cfeabc9118cbb4be8779249da.jpeg

Sule who announced the dissolution of the state executive council,  thanked the commissioners and the aides for their sacrifices and contributions to the successes recorded by  his administration.

The dissolution has laid to rest rumours of eminent cabinet dissolution that filled the air in recent time.

Sources close to Lafia Government House told Vanguard that some of his kitchen cabinets members would be reappointed.

Intense lobby amongst those waiting to be appointed has already continued since the return of the governor from the United States of America, where the decision was allegedly perfected for the dissolution and appointment of new persons to fill the vacuum created.

It is  not very clear when the new commissioners would be appointed,  but it was  gathered that appointment of the new commissioners may be carried out before the local government elections slated for October 6, 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 1 day ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 5 days ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity
Forum | 1 week ago

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity