BBNaija: I Didn’t Make Love To Pere, We Can Never Be Friends – Maria Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Didn’t Make Love To Pere, We Can Never Be Friends – Maria Reveals

An evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Maria, has denied reports that she had a sexual moment with Pere.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2f432a5ffba53786e589bf71aa015ad.jpg
Recall that Pere had said while he was in the HOH room with Maria, they kissed and had a sexual moment.

But, speaking on Tuesday, Maria said no sexual moment happened.

“Nothing like that happened. When I shared room with Pere I always demarcated the bed

“I feel what he said is disrespectful because it didn’t happen. I have something outside the house so I had to address that,”
 she stated.

She added that she will not be friends with Pere when he is evicted from the show.

“It’s not because of this issue, we will not be friends cause there are other things I found out,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert