Your 5 Year-Old-Son Said “Daddy I Want To Start Supporting Arsenal” – Reply Him With Three Words

Forum 2 years ago

Your 5 Year-Old-Son Said “Daddy I Want To Start Supporting Arsenal” – Reply Him With Three Words

Football is a game of love, truly we know but you see Arsenal can make it otherwise for you

We won’t hide the fact that football has led many to their early grave, as it’s fun watching, it’s also an avenue of depression.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fcd901faa316a7b4248547fae4e8523c.jpeg

The way Arsenal is taking the team shows the Football Club doesn’t have any regard for its fans whatsoever. Arsenal fans were spotted chanting and singing to Manchester City fans on Saturday afternoon that ‘we lose every week, you’re nothing special, we lose every week.”

That is the height of it, football is no more fun at the London Colney, to the fans it’s pain to the wound. The majority of the fans have accepted defeat and move on while some are devastated. The media won’t be surprised to break the suicide news of any Arsenal fan sooner as things are going.

I’m sure nobody, especially no caring parent would allow their children to support Arsenal, even an Arsenal fan won’t transfer that unconditional love of Arsenal to his child.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/20180225-The18-Image-Carabao-KidCry1-800x600.jpg

I’m sure you won’t want your son to be in this situation every week ??

Just imagine your little kid spoke to you one day and said;

Daddy, I want to tell you that I want to be supporting Arsenal

What Would You Tell Him?

Let your response be in just three words

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves