Keane excited seeing Ronaldo make Man Utd return

Forum 2 years ago

Keane excited seeing Ronaldo make Man Utd return

Manchester United legend Roy Keane is excited about Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival, but has warned he won't fix the midfield problems at Old Trafford.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/22040e6e392548031de05df40371da62.jpg

The Red Devils have agreed a deal with Juventus to sign the 36-year-old.

"There's no doubt in my mind that he's a world-class player. The pluses and minuses, I just see the hunger and desires there. It's not a payday for him. The guy's worked fortunes," Keane said on Sky Sports.

"We saw in the Euros won the Golden Boot, the World Cup's in a year and a half, that's an incentive for him. He's only coming back to Man Utd to win stuff.

"My doubts are he won't be the difference winning the big trophies but the League Cup, FA Cup I think that's more than possible.

"He'll want more than that, he's a fitness freak, and he's one of the most intelligent players I've ever seen in my life. He's a winner, but Man Utd still have the same problems with or without Ronaldo, and that's midfield and goalkeeping problems."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal