BBNaija: “Big Brother Should Invite Pastors And Gospel Singers To The House On Sundays ” – Lady Advises (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Big Brother Should Invite Pastors And Gospel Singers To The House On Sundays ” – Lady Advises (Video)

Young lady opines that the organizers of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show should invite pastors and gospel singers to the show on Sundays for worship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f85de86523ed05a2775833261fd50293.jpg

According to her, it is important for there to be worship days in the house.

She stated that the worship should be scheduled for at least 30 minutes with pastors and gospel singers invited to fellowship with the housemates.

She said;

On a Sunday like this, Big Brother should at least have 30 minutes time of worship with the housemates; invite pastors like Paul of House on The Rock, Jerry Eze, Apostle Suleiman. And they can also invite gospel music ministers like Mercy Chinwo, Team Godfrey, Nathaniel Bassey. I think it will attract more views from the religious ones. I can even come and minister for free.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 20 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 1 day ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 1 day ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries