Checkout The Europa League 2021-22 Group Stage Draw

Forum 2 years ago

Checkout The Europa League 2021-22 Group Stage Draw

West Ham - back in Europe for first time since 2006-07 season - will face Dinamo Zagreb, Genk and Rapid Vienna, while Celtic in a group alongside Bayer Leverkusen, Real Betis and Ferencvaros; Tottenham with Rennes, Vitesse, Mura in Europa Conference League group stage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/81241558e5d8d1499bff71642503331b.jpg

Leicester City have been drawn to face Napoli in the Europa League group stage while Scottish Premiership champions Rangers will meet Lyon.

The Foxes will also face Spartak Moscow and Legia Warsaw, while Steven Gerrard's side will also play against Sparta Prague and Brondby.

West Ham will face Dinamo Zagreb, Genk and Rapid Vienna on their return to European competition for the first time since the 2006-07 season after finishing sixth in the Premier League last season.

Celtic have been drawn alongside Bayer Leverkusen, Real Betis and Ferencvaros, who knocked them out of Champions League qualifying last season.

Group stage draw in full:

Group A: Lyon, Rangers, Sparta Prague, Brondby

Group B: Monaco, PSV Eindhoven, Real Sociedad, Sturm Graz

Group C: Napoli, Leicester City, Spartak Moscow, Legia Warsaw

Group D: Olympiacos, Eintracht Frankfurt, Fenerbahce, Royal Antwerp

Group E: Lazio, Lokomotiv Moscow, Marseille, Galatasaray

Group F: Braga, Red Star Belgrade, Ludogorets, Midtjylland

Group G: Bayer Leverkusen, Celtic, Real Betis, Ferencvaros

Group H: Dinamo Zagreb, Genk, West Ham, Rapid Vienna

Leicester, who missed out on Champions League qualification on the final day of last season, feature in the Europa League for the second season running after being knocked out by Slavia Prague in the last 32 in 2020-21.

Both Rangers and Celtic are competing in the group stage of Europe's second club competition for the fourth consecutive season after coming through their play-off ties on Thursday.

The first matchday of the group stage begins on September 16.

The final of this season's Europa League is due to take place at Sevilla's Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium in Spain on Wednesday, May 18.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm In A League Of My Own, I Have No Competition In The Music Industry - Flavour

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid