I Have Settled With Uche Maduagwu After Beating - Jim Iyke (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Have Settled With Uche Maduagwu After Beating - Jim Iyke (Video)

Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has revealed he has settled with controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu after both had an altercation some days ago.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d34f034128950afaa0118339b2123052.jpg

Recall that Jim Iyke was seen in a video beating the actor for accusing him of being a ritualist.

Maduagwu had also called on the anti-corruption body, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate Jim Iyke.

However, in an interview with BBC Igbo on Friday, Jim Iyke said he has settled his differences with Maduagwu.

He stressed that the incident was not a stunt and he had gone to dialogue with Maduagwu when the incident escalated.

He urged Maduagwu to stop making mockery of other celebrities with his social media posts.

Watch video below:  

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 3 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Career & Net Worth Of Jim Nabors
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Jim Nabors

Photo Of Dismissed Naval Officer Who Was Nabbed For Beating Hotel Staff In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Dismissed Naval Officer Who Was Nabbed For Beating Hotel Staff In Lagos