I Have Settled With Uche Maduagwu After Beating - Jim Iyke (Video)

1 month ago

Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has revealed he has settled with controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu after both had an altercation some days ago.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d34f034128950afaa0118339b2123052.jpg

Recall that Jim Iyke was seen in a video beating the actor for accusing him of being a ritualist.

Maduagwu had also called on the anti-corruption body, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate Jim Iyke.

However, in an interview with BBC Igbo on Friday, Jim Iyke said he has settled his differences with Maduagwu.

He stressed that the incident was not a stunt and he had gone to dialogue with Maduagwu when the incident escalated.

He urged Maduagwu to stop making mockery of other celebrities with his social media posts.

Watch video below:  

Related Forums
Forum

''Maria Is Responsible And Would Never Stoop So Low To Date A Married Man'' - Uche Maduagwu

1 day ago
Forum

''Social Media Is Making Most People Compare Their Lives, That's Why They Are Always Depressed'' -Actress Uche Ebere

2 days ago
Jim Goodwin challenges St Mirren fans to force an end to Old Firm ticket policy
Forum

Jim Goodwin challenges St Mirren fans to force an end to Old Firm ticket policy

3 days ago
“I Don’t Exchange Words With Married Women Wey Dey Kiss for BBNaija” — Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tega
Forum

“I Don’t Exchange Words With Married Women Wey Dey Kiss for BBNaija” — Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tega

6 days ago