If You Borrow Your Friend Money And This Happened – What Will You Do? (READ THIS INTERESTING STORY)

Forum 2 years ago

If You Borrow Your Friend Money And This Happened – What Will You Do? (READ THIS INTERESTING STORY)

You loaned your friend ₦4,000,000.00(N4million) last year and since then, he has refused to pay back, which has deteriorated the friendship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2298c0544a9f64212122fb0fabf537a3.jpeg

You beg him to just pay you ₦2,000,000.00(N2million) and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis.

Your friend then says he can only get you ₦1,500,000.00 (N1.5million) since that’s all he has.

You feel like you have no option but to accept.

You eventually give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.

You wake up the next morning, checked your account and there is ₦15,000,000.00 (N15million)in it.

You kept staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed ₦15M.

You grab your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back ₦13,500,000.00(N13.5million) since he only meant to send ₦1,500,000.00 (N1.5million) and mistakenly added an extra “0.”

As a well-brought-up person, what are you supposed to do:

1. Send back ₦13,500,000.00

2. Take your full ₦4,000,000.00

3. Keep the entire ₦15,000,000.00

4. Switch off your phone and relocate

Be honest ?

What Will You Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out