Dele Momodu Opens Up On Tinubu’s Health Condition And Surgery

Forum 2 years ago

Dele Momodu Opens Up On Tinubu’s Health Condition And Surgery

Media mogul Dele Momodu has now revealed that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu had knee surgery and is still recovering from it in the UK.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cfdb58a781dfd59a1f8e3fb09784dbed.jpeg

Dele Momodu disclosed this while announcing that two south-west governors Rotimi Akeredolu and Kayode Fayemi visited Tinubu in London, UK.

“Governors Rotimi Akeredolu and Kayode Fayemi jetted out of Lagos last night to visit former Governor of Lagos State ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU who’s currently recuperating from a knee surgery in London,” Momodu’s Instagram post read.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Tinubu-1.jpg

Momodu’s revelation, however, counters a statement released last month by Tinubu’s media aide Tunde Rahman.

After it was alleged Tinubu underwent a surgery, Mr Rahman released a statement saying, “He is not in any hospital. He has no medical problem that would require hospitalisation. Yes, he is out of the country at the moment. He will be back shortly.”

Rahman also expressed shock at the way Tinubu is always reported to be sick anytime he is out of the country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 3 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session