BBNaija: “You Guys Are Making Me Feel Little – HoH Liquorose Issues Stern Warning Against Disrespect

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “You Guys Are Making Me Feel Little – HoH Liquorose Issues Stern Warning Against Disrespect

Liquorose, fifth Head of House, HoH, of the Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ show, lashes out at her fellow housemates for not giving due respect to her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/116ce855417298f1280909a9a81d6344.jpg

On Wednesday night, Liquorose gathered the housemates in the lounge to express how little it made her feel when she cautioned them about their noise and nobody listened to her including the deputy HoH.

“The disrespect you have got me would not be tolerated, you all are killing my morale and not giving me the attention and respect I deserve.

“I told you all to keep quiet but you all wouldn’t do that, even my deputy HOH disrespected me.

“You guys are making me feel little and second guess myself.

“I wouldn’t do that to all of you if you were HOH, please don’t talk when I’m talking. Failure to adhere to these rules I’ll report you all to Big Brother,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks

Kevin Spacey Criticizes Upcoming Unmasked Docuseries, Issues Statement
Forum | 2 days ago

Kevin Spacey Criticizes Upcoming Unmasked Docuseries, Issues Statement

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement
Forum | 2 days ago

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 2 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States