“I Am Still Single, No Time For Distractions”- Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe (Video)

Forum 6 years ago

“I Am Still Single, No Time For Distractions”- Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe (Video)

Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Ejegba simply known as Efe, in an interview, revealed that he is still single, as he has no time for distractions.

On a new episode of Rubbin Minds, Efe Ejegba who was Ebuka Uchendu’s guest on the show, talked about the pressure on him, the biggest lesson he has learnt since he left the house, and his relationship status, and his Based on Logistics campus tour.

The rapper, disclosed that he’s not in for any distraction at the moment, that’s why he’s still single.

Efe won the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality show and was gifted N20million and a brand new SUV.

Here are videos of the interview below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher