" I Am Not The Pain I Feel ", Says Singer ' Simz Ngema ' Who Loses Her Hubby

Forum 6 years ago

" I Am Not The Pain I Feel ", Says Singer ' Simz Ngema ' Who Loses Her Hubby

As Simz Ngema now faces the mammoth task of attempting to carry on with her normal life after the death of her husband Dumi Masilela, she has slowly been returning to social media, sharing bits of her life.

In one of her most recent messages on Instagram, she posted an image of herself from Dumi's memorial service and said that she understand that the pain she is feeling isn't who she is.

"I am not the pain I feel, I'm just going through it. I am still alive, the pain hasn't killed me, that means I've already won the battle."

Just a few days before that she shared screengrabs of message between herself and Dumi.

Dumi was murdered in a botched hijacking earlier this year. Simz, who sang at his memorial and funeral, has been applauded by fans for her strength and courage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Olakunle Churchill sadly loses his grandmother to illness
Forum | 1 day ago

Olakunle Churchill sadly loses his grandmother to illness

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

A Real Pain Trailer: Jesse Eisenberg & Kieran Culkin Lead Comedy-Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

A Real Pain Trailer: Jesse Eisenberg & Kieran Culkin Lead Comedy-Drama

“Hollywood made me feel like a ‘commodity’ after ‘Lionheart’ movie” – Genevieve Nnaji
Forum | 1 week ago

“Hollywood made me feel like a ‘commodity’ after ‘Lionheart’ movie” – Genevieve Nnaji