Ekiti State Governor, Fayemi, To Meet Tinubu In UK

Forum 2 years ago

Ekiti State Governor, Fayemi, To Meet Tinubu In UK

The Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi will travel to the United Kingdom (UK ) tomorrow where he is expected to meet Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former gov­ernor of Lagos State and national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93c6ecb4cc30ee99760f55934629b237.jpeg

Sources informed Daily Independent that Fayemi, who is the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) will take the goodwill message of Nigerian governors to the APC leader.

It was also gathered that Fayemi will seize the opportunity of the visit to clarify certain developments in the APC with Tinubu, especially the alleged victimisation of South West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA 23) members in Ekiti State.

” The Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi will depart Nigeria tomorrow (Wednesday) for a meeting with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in London. Though he is going in his capacity as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum but he will also seize the opportunity to address certain issues that relate to developments in the APC and ill treatment of SWAGA members in Ekiti”.

When contacted, Yinka Oyebode, media aide of Governor Fayemi said he is not aware of the trip.

” I am not aware. I don’t have any information concerning that” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 23 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 2 days ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)