I hope Cristiano Ronaldo stays - Juventus signing Kaio Jorge

Forum 2 years ago

I hope Cristiano Ronaldo stays - Juventus signing Kaio Jorge

Juventus signing Kaio Jorge is hoping Cristiano Ronaldo stays.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/54f7724fb174731441ec6effe7156749.jpg

Ronaldo is being linked with Manchester City after Harry Kane this morning declared his commitment to Tottenham.

Jorge said this morning: "I've been following Ronaldo for some time and he helped me a lot. He's a fantastic person. I'm delighted to play at the club by his side, here at Juventus. He hasn't told me anything about his future and we don't know if he will stay but I hope he will stay here for a long time.

"Juve has always been a dream for me. It is the result of great efforts for me. Cristiano gives me a lot of advice. Here we are in Europe and football is very important and I will give my best every day on and off the pitch."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

EPL: Sneijder warns Klopp’s replacement against signing many Dutch players
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Sneijder warns Klopp’s replacement against signing many Dutch players

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge