Breaking News: Harry Kane declares he's staying with Tottenham

Forum 2 years ago

Breaking News: Harry Kane declares he's staying with Tottenham

Harry Kane says he will be "staying at Tottenham this summer" and is "100% focused on helping the team achieve success".

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/19895cab2333523744bd1b0ac2242896.jpg

Manchester City had been keen to sign Kane who believed he had a gentleman's agreement with chairman Daniel Levy to leave Spurs this summer.

But Levy has has refused to enter into negotiations for the striker, 28.

Kane played his first game of the season on Sunday, coming on as a substitute in the 1-0 win over Wolves.

"It was incredible to see the reception from the Spurs fans on Sunday and to read some of the messages of support I've had in the last few weeks," he wrote in a social media post on Wednesday,

"I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label