Gov. Obaseki To Ban Unvaccinated People From Going To Churches, Mosques And Banks

Forum 2 years ago

Gov. Obaseki To Ban Unvaccinated People From Going To Churches, Mosques And Banks

Edo State governor, Godwin Obaseki, says those who cannot show proof of taking at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine may not be allowed into large gatherings in churches, mosques, banks, wedding or burial receptions among others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b2092993dbc71bbde3bcd0cda5df3e2.jpeg

Obaseki disclosed this on Monday while flagging off the second phase of the COVID-19 vaccination exercise in the state.

According to him, “Beginning from the second week of September 2021, large gatherings, as well as high traffic public and private places, will only be accessed by persons who have proof of taking at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. People who have not yet been vaccinated at all will depend on remote access to these gatherings.

From the second week of September, people may not be allowed to worship in churches and mosques without showing proof of their vaccination cards at the gates.

Similarly, people will not be allowed to event Centre’s, receptions or parties, without showing proof of their vaccination cards. People will not be allowed to access banking services from the middle of September 2021, if they are not vaccinated.

We have made adequate arrangements with security agencies to prevent anybody who doesn’t have vaccination cards to access any of these places. We are doing this to protect our citizens and all these measures will remain until the pandemic passes away.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 16 mins ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 48 mins ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 55 mins ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 1 hour ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy